Stendy's Stuff

Any fool can criticize, condemn, and complain but it takes character and self control to be understanding and forgiving. --Dale Carnegie

October 18, 2007

Small World

So today at work we got this new lady in for therapy. I noticed on her sign-in sheet that she works for the same company as gagknee, so I asked her if she knew my husband. This was her response:

"Oh Andy, yeah I know him. I get the privilege of sitting really close to him. Oh he's such a sweet guy and he has the patience of Jehovah. All day he has to put up with all the ladies in the department bombarding him with their needs and he always helps us all. Yes, he's a great guy. And he's cute too...."

I'm not kidding she gushed like this for a good 10-15 minutes.

2 Comments:

At 6:37 PM, Blogger gagknee said...

Cute?? You made that part up.

 
At 8:58 AM, Blogger stendy said...

i certainly did not! she first told me quietly then told my boss later on.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home