Stendy's Stuff

Any fool can criticize, condemn, and complain but it takes character and self control to be understanding and forgiving. --Dale Carnegie

August 11, 2007

Good News/Bad News

So the good news is that I feel tons better, but here's the bad news: when I was sick I avoided the phone as I previously noted. However, my ex-neighbor was scared that they could not get ahold of me and decided to just show up yesterday. Of course, the well-wishes were short-lived as she came in, stated that I need to answer my phone and "oh yeah, I need you to watch the kids today so I can get something done at the house." Well, I'm generally very accomodating, but this time I was on the verge of protest when she simply flew out of the house leaving 5 running-screaming-arguing kids at my disposal. (This is in addition to my own 3)

I guess the lesson in all this is either answer my phone regularly or make sure I'm out of the house when I've chosen to ignore it for a period of time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home