Stendy's Stuff

Any fool can criticize, condemn, and complain but it takes character and self control to be understanding and forgiving. --Dale Carnegie

August 09, 2007

No Expectations

Since I have spent more than half this day toting around an empty trash bin in the event I start unmercifully dry heaving again, I am informing everyone that I will not be doing any of the following today:

* Brushing my hair
* Scooping the cat litter
* Housework of any kind
* Babysitting any other people's kids
* Answering the phone -- and for goodness sake, if you are one of the people who are ringing me every 6 minutes, I beg of you: please stop immediately. In the event that you are calling to tell me you are coming over to whisk away my children so I can rest peacefully for an entire hour, then you are more than welcome to simply show up!

2 Comments:

At 7:44 PM, Blogger Nhmommaof5 said...

why dry heaving? You poor thing, no fun being sick with kiddos running around. I wish I was closer, I would wisk those kids away!

 
At 5:28 PM, Blogger stendy said...

I think you have enough toting kids around krista without adding mine to the chaos!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home