Stendy's Stuff

Any fool can criticize, condemn, and complain but it takes character and self control to be understanding and forgiving. --Dale Carnegie

March 27, 2007

More Wedding Pics



A few more pictures that some family members took. Note that my daughter is dangerously close to the cake, obviously hoping to sneak a taste. Also the kid with the finger in the nose is NOT mine! Very important to know this information. :-)









My youngest!












Gagknee with our youngest











My oldest is on the left. Notably, his cousin on the right is 7 months younger and considerably taller; however, it was (I repeat) NOT my child caught in the compromising position of the above picture.








I love this picture 'cause you can see the bride's hair. It was really gorgeous.







And finally, the girls were a bit upset because they were unable to spread rose petals as promised, but instead had to drag a reluctant but adorable ring bearer.

1 Comments:

At 11:37 PM, Blogger skape7 said...

AW! Thankyou, thankyou, thankyou! I was actually going to pester you today with asking where the photos you promised were, because surely you have nothing better to do with your life than post pictures on your blog for my enjoyment, but no need! You were a step ahead already.

That IS nice hair. And what a big wedding party! And how cute are those gloves and fur stoles on those flower girls! And what gloriously adorable children you have!

I SO love weddings.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home