Stendy's Stuff

Any fool can criticize, condemn, and complain but it takes character and self control to be understanding and forgiving. --Dale Carnegie

January 19, 2007

Hello?

Here's how the conversation with my oldest went this morning:

Me: I love you honey. I know you'll do well on your test.

Him: Yep. I love you.

Me: You might want to grab your backpack.

Him: Yep. Bye.

Me: You might want to grab your backpack.

Him: OK

Me: (Voice slightly raised as now he is outside and closing the door) You might want to grab your backpack.

Him: OK Mom

Me: Ummm, you might want your backpack.

LONG PAUSE.....DOOR OPENING

Him: Mom where's my backpack

2 Comments:

At 9:36 AM, Blogger gagknee said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At 5:53 AM, Blogger skape7 said...

Straight in one ear and out the other. I have all this and more to look forward to.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home