Stendy's Stuff

Any fool can criticize, condemn, and complain but it takes character and self control to be understanding and forgiving. --Dale Carnegie

November 21, 2006

Up All Night

Tonight I'm driving to New Hampshire -- with the kids . On the trip down to Virginia I was spared from ALL driving so this will be a little scary for me. Plus, I've been trying to force myself to get extra sleep so I can stay up the entire night tonight; however, the more I try, the more I fail. On top of this, my daughter seems especially talkative today and the youngest boy is increasingly whiny. So if you think of me on the road, please send up a quick prayer that I won't get lost (my specialty) and that I'll be patient.

3 Comments:

At 5:55 PM, Blogger Nhmommaof5 said...

Are we going to get to see you? We'd love to have you guys over, maybe friday night?

 
At 10:33 AM, Blogger Big A said...

You can't possibly be any worse than your husband when it comes to getting lost.

 
At 8:29 PM, Blogger gagknee said...

bass turd.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home