Stendy's Stuff

Any fool can criticize, condemn, and complain but it takes character and self control to be understanding and forgiving. --Dale Carnegie

August 24, 2006

Chaos

I apologize for the unreadability of the last post, and in advance for this post as well. At the very moment that my dial-up internet connected to my blog, the following things happened in succession:

1. I realized the light on the answering machine was blinking. I listened to the new message stating that we have a showing scheduled for later today.

2. A can of soda exploded all over the kitchen cabinets.

3. Infamous Lurleen walked into the house and planted her generous behind on the remaining unoccupied dining room chair. (The kids were eating at the time)

4. My daughter had a breakdown and threw the nearest object at Lurleen's baby daughter.

Of course any normal neighbor would have excused themselves quickly stating that they would visit on a more convenient occasion. Alas, I am not blessed with normal neighbors.

3 Comments:

At 11:45 PM, Blogger Nhmommaof5 said...

It's always pure chaos when it's the most terrible time. When will these kids learn to time it better??

 
At 10:58 AM, Blogger gagknee said...

You make it sound like Alyssa throwing stuff at the neighbors kid is bad. On the contrary, it shows her aptitude and comprehension skills are progressing nicely.

 
At 10:37 AM, Blogger stendy said...

I think it would have been more astute to chuck it at Lurleen herself considering the baby has no control over her mother's idiotic actions.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home