Stendy's Stuff

Any fool can criticize, condemn, and complain but it takes character and self control to be understanding and forgiving. --Dale Carnegie

August 10, 2006

Trailer Trash

So this morning I hear someone pull up in front of the house. Only, it's not a visitor or even someone noticing the "for sale" sign. Nope it's a trash-picker. Literally. After rummaging through our buckets of trash and grabbing a few items that piqued their interest they sped off.

Being the kind compassionate human that I am, I almost invited them in for a free lunch since they seemed so desperate. However, at the sight of my ugly mug at the doorway they immediately fled. Did they really think that I would get upset that they were taking my rejects? Or maybe it was just the sighting of my curious face that frightened them.

2 Comments:

At 3:52 PM, Blogger gagknee said...

I told you to throw that ugly coffee mug away! Blasted woman!

I wish you hadn't scared them off but had invited them to peak through our stuff in the shed to see if there was anything else they wanted.

 
At 4:16 PM, Blogger gagknee said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home