Stendy's Stuff

Any fool can criticize, condemn, and complain but it takes character and self control to be understanding and forgiving. --Dale Carnegie

June 19, 2006

Wish Upon A Star

I've realized I need to be careful what I wish for. Today, I had an incredible experience. I had a fabulous shower with great water pressure, lots of hot water and no interruptions. Something I am grateful for and could definitely get used to.

But here's the twist: after revelling in this realization that my dream had come true, I quickly returned to the world of reality when I realized that the baby had emptied the toilet paper roll and stuffed the majority into the nearest toilet bowl. What's worse is that he had been playing with the paper in the toilet itself. When I looked at him with disapproval and asked what he had done, he responded "No, Mom"

1 Comments:

At 1:11 PM, Blogger gagknee said...

hehe. nice. i've never known a baby to have so embraced the word "No" like he has.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home