Stendy's Stuff

Any fool can criticize, condemn, and complain but it takes character and self control to be understanding and forgiving. --Dale Carnegie

November 17, 2006

Abnormal Psych

While other mothers search their school kid's bags in fear of what they'll find, I often do the bookbag sweep to keep out odd collections or things that might smell bad if not removed -- you know old snacks, interesting shells and rocks, etc. So what did I find today? A ziploc bag heaping full with pencil shavings. For some reason, my son will not let me throw it out because it somehow has special meaning??!!??

3 Comments:

At 10:42 PM, Blogger gagknee said...

He gets that from your side of the family.

 
At 5:39 PM, Blogger Rob said...

His father only saves Buick parts.

 
At 8:35 PM, Blogger stendy said...

i don't think so gagknee. seems to me the shed is full of boxes of stuff that is always going to be in storage that are labeled with your name on them.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home