Stendy's Stuff

Any fool can criticize, condemn, and complain but it takes character and self control to be understanding and forgiving. --Dale Carnegie

September 25, 2006

Angels

Last night I totalled my minivan. One minute I'm driving along and the next I'm in a ditch in the woods completely surrounded by trees on all four sides and a rock wall behind me. The cop said just a little to the left and Andy would be planning funeral services right now. So I am even more convinced of the presence of angels. I have no idea how all four sides of the van were destroyed and the undercarriage completely pierced through, yet I was able to open my door and step out without a scratch.

2 Comments:

At 11:00 PM, Blogger Nhmommaof5 said...

Oh stephanie, how scary! I'm so glad to hear you're ok, were the kids with you? God's hand was sure around you. If you need anything, please don't hesitate to call. I'm around all day, every day.

 
At 11:45 AM, Blogger EssBee said...

I am so thankful you're alright! I can't imagine what that must have been like.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home