Stendy's Stuff

Any fool can criticize, condemn, and complain but it takes character and self control to be understanding and forgiving. --Dale Carnegie

January 05, 2007

Write or Wrong

It really surprises me that I even have a blog. While science and mathematics always fascinated me, I have always despised writing. In high school, I would often skip days in which a paper was due -- only prolonging the misery, of course. But I had such an aversion to the entire idea of writing that the very thought would plague me during every activity.

You're probably wondering how I could miss so many days of school when my own mother was a teacher at the same institution. My theories range from the fact that she was too co-dependent to assert her authority over me to the more likely one that she just didn't feel like dealing with my overemotional teenaged meltdowns (generally consisting of crying and whining about how the world was against me)

2 Comments:

At 9:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

so, you learned the proper technique of a good excuse from her, I see. Lots of crying and lying.

 
At 11:07 AM, Blogger stendy said...

whoa, who are you "anonymous"?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home