Stendy's Stuff

Any fool can criticize, condemn, and complain but it takes character and self control to be understanding and forgiving. --Dale Carnegie

August 16, 2007

Easier Than Staying Home

Well, I started my new job today. Although I appreciate the great mother's hours that will not threaten to disrupt the family, I cannot impress enough how absolutely bored I was all day. Technically I am supposed to be managing the front office, but after 1/2 hour of organizing the office and preparing the files for the day, I was done. I mean completely done. I spent the rest of the time getting to know patients and literally snooping around the office looking for something to fix or do. Everytime my boss came into the room (which was often) I felt enormously guilty for doing nothing. The weirdest thing was that my boss was thrilled at my so-called help -- I'm not really sure what that was, but OK.

2 Comments:

At 7:38 AM, Blogger Mindy said...

I hate those kind of jobs... (It's a curse of those of us who are very efficient!)
Hope it perks up soon!!

 
At 12:14 AM, Blogger Nhmommaof5 said...

Hope the job has picked up!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home