Stendy's Stuff

Any fool can criticize, condemn, and complain but it takes character and self control to be understanding and forgiving. --Dale Carnegie

August 11, 2007

Ambush

Oh forgot to mention that not only did the ex-neighbor ambush me with the kids, she also deposited several large trash bags of clothing directly in front of the door. You see, the neighbor girls are 14, 13 and 12 years old and when they grow out of their clothes they tend to hand them off to me. On occasion I'll keep an item or two and then drop the rest off at the local goodwill. Anyway, I was trying on a pair of shorts this morning that would be cute on a 12 year old but definitely not for a 30 something with 3 kids kind of woman and amazingly enough I discovered a dollar in the pocket! So I'm not sure if I should be annoyed that they handed off clothes that they didn't even have the decency to wash first or that I should be elated that I received some kind of indirect compensation -- not enough to erase my annoyance however.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home