Stendy's Stuff

Any fool can criticize, condemn, and complain but it takes character and self control to be understanding and forgiving. --Dale Carnegie

October 13, 2007

Work Update

In case you were wondering, work is still pretty easy. At least I've been upgraded to helping with patients and more office duties including managing the bills, etc. I keep thinking my boss is going to realize at any moment that my job is supercilious and unnecessary -- the business is just not big enough yet. Yet he makes rare comments that he's afraid I'm going to quit because he can't keep me busy enough. In response the other day to one of these moments, I ventured a comment that I think he wants a "front office tech" simply to look more professional. He looked me square in the face and said "That's exactly what I'm hoping for."

Anyway, I'm working on convincing him to use me for marketing meetings and he even said he might have me start managing his personal finances since he could use the help. So I might have more work to keep me busy in the future. Right now, I'm actually enjoying the slow and stressfree pace! Hey I'm getting paid to get a daily break from housework. :)

2 Comments:

At 10:55 AM, Blogger Nhmommaof5 said...

Glad to hear from you again!! Any chance you'll be up North for any of the holidays? We miss you guys!

 
At 11:32 AM, Blogger stendy said...

actually, we're doing the holidays here at home this year -- gotta save that time off for the atv trips!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home